| Genpact Hiring Engineer II – Software Development – Dev Ops – BE/ B tech. / MCA / MSc. / BSc.
Genpact inviting application for the post of Engineer II – Software Development – Dev Ops .This Position requires candidates should have BE/ B tech. / MCA / MSc. / BSc. With 01+ Years of Experience. Genpact is an American professional services firm headquartered in New York City, New York.
Job description or Responsibilities as follows.- Engineer II – Software Development – Dev Ops
- Will be responsible to constantly evolving the DevOps Strategy, processes and tools for optimized Services provisioning
- Through knowledge of Deployment Automation schemes and DevOps wherever possible using standard tools like AWS Cloud formation, Jenkins, Ansible, xDocker, Kubernetes etc.
- Implement, maintain, and improve Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing and Continuous Delivery environments
- Own and lead initiatives to define, design, and implement DevOps solutions which includes reference architectures, estimates, and costing
- Responsible for the entire infrastructure of the clients hosted in different cloud environments like AWS, Azure
- Act as a subject matter expert on DevOps best practices with Cloud Formation, Auto Scaling Groups, and Configuration Management
- Review and audit of existing solution, design and system architecture
- Serve as a systems and automation evangelist providing thought leadership, participating in conferences, authoring white papers, etc
- Perform profiling, troubleshooting of existing solutions
- Exposure to Information Security and GDPR requirements and further, proven experience on baking these requirements into DevOps
- Exposure to DataOps will be a plus
Other important details:
- Location :Noida
- Salary :Information not available
- Vacancies:Information not available
- Openig date : 11/09/2019
- Qualification: BE/ B tech. / MCA / MSc. / BSc. With 01+ Years of Experience
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply with below link.