| Samsung Research & Development Hiring IoT Edge computing – B.Tech/BE/M.Tech/ME or Ph.D
Samsung Research & Development inviting application for the post of IoT Edge computing .This Position requires candidates should have B.Tech/BE/M.Tech/ME or Ph.D With 05+ Years of Experience. Samsung is a South Korean multinational conglomerate headquartered in Samsung Town, Seoul. It comprises numerous affiliated businesses, most of them united under the Samsung brand, and is the largest South Korean chaebol. Samsung was founded by Lee Byung-chul in 1938 as a trading company.
Job description or Responsibilities as follows.- IoT Edge computing
- Excellent knowledge on Edge computing frameworks –Azure IOT edge, Amazon IOT Greengrass, Google IOT Edge
- Sound knowledge of cloud technologies and server components
- Well versed with Server Technologies (Spring/Hibernate, PHP), HTTP 1/2/3 standards, AWS services etc.
- Experts in Data Protocol (TCP/IP, SSL/TLS, DNS) will be added advantage.
- Strong Java programming skills
- Hands on experience of SQL or non-SQL Db like Mongo/Cassandra
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Good knowledge of Docker registry, Swarm server, Kubernetes
- Swift and analyze data from multiple angles, looking for trends that highlight problems or opportunities
- Multiple solutions on Clustering and Classification techniques and Recommendation algorithms
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
Other important details:
- Location :Bangalore
- Salary :Information not available
- Vacancies:Information not available
- Openig date : 11/09/2019
- Qualification: B.Tech/BE/M.Tech/ME or Ph.D With 05+ Years of Experience
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply with below link.